PRP Love Shot
Using your own body's growth factors to restore sensation and arousal. Reduce incontinence and improve aesthetic appearance. Combine the LoveShot with your vConfidence procedure delivered from any energy based vaginal rejuvenation procedure for outstanding results!
What can the Love Shot help you with?
- Stress Urinary Incontinence. Reduce unwanted leaking when coughing, sneezing, and laughing.
- Inability to achieve climax. Patients report significant improvement in sensitivity as far as 18 months post-procedure.
- Loss of sensation during intercourse is reduced and sensitivity is restored in the majority of patients.
- External appearance of labia. Platelet Rich Plasma has been shown to heal damaged and aging tissue.
- Pain during intercourse can be reduced or eliminated as fresh tissue replaces atrophy.
- Vaginal dryness. Improved lubrication is a primary outcome allowing for reduced or eliminated pain.
Platelets are responsible for the process of hemostasis, development of new connective tissue, and restoration of blood circulation. PRP has demonstrated potential for relieving pain by promoting healing of several conditions. Recent advances in methods for PRP preparation and use have made it possible for providers in the United States to take advantage of this concentrated form of growth factors from the patient's blood and turn it into a healing mechanism.
Treatments utilizing PRP have become more common throughout the world. The LoveShot for vaginal wellness is a natural next step for patients between 21-95 years old. MedShift is proud to launch the LoveShot procedure with its vConfidence portfolio for the resolution of multiple conditions that affect tens of millions of women across the US.
How do I find out more?
Interested in what a PRP Love Shot Procedure can do for you? Call us for a consultation at 866.803.8033..
- Fat Injections
- Geneveve Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Hair Removal
- Mommy Makeover
- PRP Love Shot
- Skin Pigmentation
- Stretch Marks and Scars
- Tummy Tuck
Select Another Procedure
Thank you for the message. We will respond as soon as possible.
You can also contact us by calling 803.796.2770 or 866.803.8033